Faultline Faultline

Finished, Awesome

Finished it without too much trouble. Found a glitch in level 27 where the world didn't unfold completely after getting crushed and returned to a (previously blocked) checkpoint. At the top, I could jump out onto the top of the level and walk around. Fell off the side to death, which makes a nice failsafe.
Awesome idea though, fun consept.

Them Coconuts Them Coconuts

Unimpressed

Honestly, this game feels like a scam to push Gamersafe and make money for upgrades. Unimpressed. How fun is it to constantly point down at the wall while hordes of enemies overwhelm me. Pass on this.

Glass Fish Rhythm Glass Fish Rhythm

I'm surprised you gave it save points.

Seems a lot of complainers here never played the original SMB for the NES. You loose at 8-4, you start at 1-1. I grew up with that, I enjoy that kind of challenge. be thankful there's a short level 3, and you can go back to that level after leaving the game.

I'd love to know how long it took to set up the timing on this vs. the music. That was impressive.

Super Mario Defence Super Mario Defence

Rough Coding

I know my machine's older than dirt and I can't run half the movies on here, but the lag I faced on the Illusion Forest 1 level was obnoxiously long. To actually get some movement, I had to delete my towers. It's an awesome idea, but you're coding needs help fast. I don't know how you coded it, but I'd go back and check on how you've got it built, Then dump it for something better.

Otherwise, wonderfully entertaining.

Nut Drop. Nut Drop.

psychedelic nuts

Them psychedelic nuts made this game.

i'm glad this game actually got much more difficult as time progressed. I kinda expected it to just stay the same throughout, but faster pased made it a lot harder.

Good going.

meatwad arMOONgeddon meatwad arMOONgeddon

a little glitchy...

Beat the boss, yet die at the same time. Causes a massive amount of glitching when you do move on to the next round, but can't shoot anything.

Loved the music choices.

ChumpHunter ChumpHunter

Bordom?

Couldn't understand how the bordom aspect of it worked, but I had fun.

all my 4/5 goes to this.

Marshmallow Marshmallow

origional

Well, it was origional, so I'll give you credit there. However, I found myself aiming for the bombs after a while. A challenge would have been nice, maybe increase speeds over time or something

Absolute-Requiem responds:

yes this has been brought to my attention. a challenge will be made in the future. ill try to work on peeding it up or adding some kind of twist to it for a second game.. thx fer the review.

McDonald's videogame McDonald's videogame

I named em, and you killed em ;_;

Wonderful work. Makes me want to do one on Wal-Mart.

Wizard of Wor tribute Wizard of Wor tribute

problems

Well, I see 2 guys in the corner, but after I get shot once, it's game over. Don't know bout that.

Also, you've got some script errors. It crashed on me, and Player8 popped up with a bad script error box. This occured at the 3rd enemy set, when I shot two different enemy types at the same time